Canada "The Process Equipment People" designs,
engineers and manufactures Columns & Towers for applications in the field of Oil, Gas
& Petro-Chemicals and Steel
Units are fabricated from Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and other Alloy Steels, of
either solid or clad construction depending on design conditions and cost considerations.
PATTERSON Columns & Towers can be built up to 15' 0" (4.5m)in diameter, 120'
0" (24.4m) in lengths and 100 tons.
Columns and Towers are used for the processing of liquid & gas streams related to the
Oil, Gas & Petro-Chemical Industries. The processes generate gases such as butane and
propane and liquids such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel and other distillation bi-products.
They are also used in Steel Mills for processing and production of bi-products from the
waste stream of steel making.
PATTERSON Columns & Towers incorporate many of the following design features:
- Designed, engineered and manufactured to individual customers specifications for
Pressure and/or Vacuum Condition and for ambient, or elevated temperature service.
- Fabricated from Low and Standard temperature Carbon Steels, 300 & 400 series
Stainless Steels, Monels, Inconels, Incoloys, Nickels and Hastelloys.
- Construction of either solid or clad type.
- Supplied with skirt type leg supports.
- Designed, manufactured, tested & inspected in accordance
with the ASME Code, Section VIII, Division I and with the stamp of the National Board of
Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.