PATTERSON Industries Canada "The Process Equipment People" designs, engineers and manufactures Pressure Vessels for many of the process
industries. Applications include pressurization, processing and storage of various liquids
and gases. Some units are jacketed for heating or maintaining consistent and uniform
temperature of the contents. PATTERSON Pressure Vessels can be either vertical with leg or
skirt supports or horizontal with saddle supports to suit the site location requirements.
units are fabricated from Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and other Alloy Steels.
Construction can be solid or clad depending on design requirements and cost
considerations. PATTERSON Pressure Vessels can be built up to 15 feet in diameter, 80 feet
in length and up to 100 tons.
Pressure Vessels are typically used in the Oil, Gas and Petro-Chemical; Resins, Polymers,
Coatings & Adhesives; Agricultural & General Chemicals and Plastics & Rubber
- Designed, engineered and manufactured to individual customers application and
specifications for pressure and/or vacuum condition and for low, ambient or elevated
- Fabricated from Low and Standard temperature Carbon Steels, 300 & 400 series
Stainless Steels, Monels, Inconels, Incoloys, Nickels and Hastelloys.
- Construction of either solid or clad type.
- Half-Pipe, Conventional Double Wall or Dimpled-Style Jackets for Indirect Heating.
- Jackets designed for Heating and/or Cooling with Water/Steam or Thermal Fluid Heat
- Internal Heating/Cooling Coils can be added where design and/or process
conditions determine additional heat transfer area is required.
- All PATTERSON Pressure Vessels are designed, manufactured, tested & inspected in
accordance with the ASME Code Section VIII Division I and with the stamp of the National
Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.